Thursday, June 21, 2007

My location may have changed but my moves they have not!!!!


Well I feel like i have suffered a weeklong hangover! Laura was here for a week and we had a great time - lots of cider, lots of chocolate and quite a few episodes of friends :D (it's on 3 times/day in Sweden.....)

We went out on Saturday night - and well you can all rest assure I have NOT changed and no, you CANT take me anywhere - I purchased a total of three pints of cider on Sat night - the first i drank, the second arrived as kilkenny (i know my swedish is bad, but cider/kilkenny??) and the third i dropped on the floor because it is possible that someone blew on my elbow - the jury is still out as to whether I can use that one as an excuse :P

Anywhoo... I will let my photos do the talking :D



16.06.2007

16.06.2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhahhaaa - funny girl!