Monday, May 28, 2007

The Universe trying to tell me a thing or two!

Sooo.... monday morning went something like this.
Håkan accidently went to work with my house and bike key... he had to bring them home to me only for me to discover after he left - I had a flat tyre! I took this as the Universe's way of telling me to stay at home and write the bloody article/blog for lonely planet!!! Well after some procastination.

Lib went back to London yesterday - it felt like her visit was just a little blip on the radar, no sooner were we picking her up but we were dropping her back at the trainstation :(
We did manage to find a 'Narnia' like park in Malmö - which i can not wait to see in the Winter when it snows. The colours and the beauty of that park was astounding!!
http://www.anrell.nu/reseguide/orter/malmo/pildammsparken/index.html

We also had a trip to the Choklad Fabrik and had hot chocolate and hazelnut pralines and champagne truffles etc etc We ate plenty of great food of course, Lib made some of her fabulous sausage rolls and we indulged in a little too much alcohol on saturday night! ummmmmm...... i think enough of the procrastination! Wish me luck!

Pildammsparken 26.05.2007

Choklad fabrik Malmö 26.05.2007

Pildammsparken 26.05.2007

3 comments:

fona25 said...

green. oh. so. very. green.

no fair.

and the chocolate. the. yummy. chocolate.

Hmmmmm...off to see if we have some milo lying around anywhere!

Cassandra Doyle said...

hahahahaha! it was yummy yummy chocolate - I can bring you some of that home someday - but unfortunately I cant bring the "green" home with me.

Anonymous said...

nice photos (my basic comment to you I feel)..