Monday, September 8, 2008

Growing Impatient....

Positivity schomisivity I say...
Where the hell is my camera??

For those not in the known I'm awaiting the delivery of a DSLR Canon 30D.

So how exactly is a girl supposed to distract herself and pretend she's happy happy happy when she's stressed that the new tennant of her old apartment has stolen her camera???????????

I'm sure it will be ok - it was only supposed to arrive today. BUT I WANT IT :D

(not that I have a lens for it or anything...)

4 comments:

fona25 said...

did it come? did it come? did it come? Oh, and you'll need a CF card - let me know if you can't get them cheap. Don't buy off ebay as they have a tendency to be corrupted, and can lose your photos.

Cassandra Doyle said...

No it hasn't come - but hopefully today! I'm just scared because when I told the new tennant I had a parcel comming - he wanted to know what it was!!! WHY?????
I bought a lense off Tradera (swedish ebay) last night... Wiiii!
Yeah I forgot about the CF card. DAMN! Do Nikons take CF??? hmmm..maybe I can borrow Johannes till pay day????

Anonymous said...

What about now?

Cassandra Doyle said...

Nope.
and i asked the guy for the tracking information but he hasn't emailed me back yet.
hold your thumbs for today....