Saturday, February 9, 2008

Introducing Ms Crappy McCrap Crap.....

Well actually I doubt I need to introduce myself. You all know me - generally I masquerade as Cass the organisation nazi. You know why I am the nazi that I am???? Yep that's right - cause really deep down I am crap. No other word could describe it better than this. I dont have a motivational bone in my body. If i dont do things straight away. I dont do them EVER. Well hardly ever.

I will let you in on a few things I have learnt about myself over the course of the last year.

- I will learn exactly what I need to learn, you know the bare minimum and that's it. Dont believe me? Then how come I can understand Swedish, but am too lazy to practice and become fluent in conversation? Cause I dont need to! I can order coffee, I am aware if someone is talking about me, but I wont be talking back if you know what I mean :P
- Once I stop excercising, good luck getting me to EVER start again :D
- Once I miss just one single week of blogging, I'm over it dude :D
- I will look through the rubbish bin 3 times for my house keys before I will look underneath the bed!
- I have self proclaimed prophecies which I impose upon myself and force me to misplace EVERYTHING. Well almost everything :D It's true. Very very complicated but true!!

So that's the bad stuff of my final blog for 2007 (I know it's Feb 2008 - just goes to prove how crap I have become!) and now for how 2008.......

How will i improve on all the crapness???
I will share my 2008 resolutions with you....

- Take short writing course.
- Start Rock Climbing.
- Re-enroll in masters programme (I know I am not sure how this will improve my crapness other than I will be toooooo busy to not be organised!)
- Be not crap.
- Blog more.
- Travel more and record it and share it with my friends!
- Think up schemes to make me very very very rich so I can enjoy the Australian Summer and the Swedish Spring and Summer!

ok I think that's it you get the gist! I promise to be better and to stop losing everything and not ever rely on a Thai Airways waitlist flight from Bangkok to Brisbane (stay tunned - that will be in the next blog!)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Laura said...

yay for more blogging... i've been slack too..

and i'm with you there on the more travelling and keep my friends updated :D

xox

Mhor said...

damn it you make me feel so so so crap - I don't think I have updated my blog in nearly a year hahahaa