Monday, March 3, 2008

Packing again?????

That's right. Strange as it may seem. Well maybe not actually. Since Christmas I have either been living out of a suitcase or wishing I would unpack my suitcase or even repack my suitcase or SOMETHING. I'm off to Argentiere which is located in The Chamonix Valley in south eastern France later today (oh yes people life is tough!).

I am looking forward to this trip, while at the same time I am filled with dread and fear of the shere cost of spending time in France; the thought of breaking my arm snowboarding AGAIN; meeting with some of the most intelligent, successful and possibly intimidating (only caused by my own fear) women I may possibly ever meet!! This is a work trip, Heidi is presenting a workshop at The International Committee for The Red Cross in Geneva on Friday, and while I am very much looking forward to it, with an RSVP List including various heads of gender diversity and human resources etc of organizations I hope to be gainfully employed by one day in the future, the prospect is a little daunting!!! Because quite frankly we all know how loud and stupid I get while nervous.... so watch this space I will possibly have some hilarious post workshop stories for you!

Just a few more of my favourite pictures whilst at home!! Thanks once again to Fona...
CASMAX

SWING

cas&max

splash

swing

cas&boys1

sam & cas

1 comment:

Mhor said...

nice photos - oh wait their Fona's... Looking forward to the funny stories after the workshop...