Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow snow go away.... come again at Christmas!

See it didnt take me long did it.
I will admit it. I am sick of the snow and the cold.
My defense = it's almost April and it has been cold in Sweden since the very begining of October. So count it out with me people.
That's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 MONTHS!!

So while I still heart snow, I hate the damp, I hate living in an apartment that feels damp all the time, and I hate having a boyfriend who is getting more depressed by the day as he hasnt seen any decent sunshine, and hasnt felt the warmth of the sun since September.

Ok, whining out of the way.

Easter was fun!!
I am struggling to recover. Lib came over.
We had Champagne, and champagne and well some more champagne.
I can still only talk in small sentences.
Ok i'll stop it now.

I love Lib's visits, we usually cook lots and lots of very good food, we discuss lots of food, mention how Jesse William should be here to entertain us after we have eaten and drunk far too much to be sociable. The weather is usually disgustingly bad, even by Sweden's standards. And this visit was no different! We did it all by the book!

I love when Lib first arrives and we both chatter at 100miles and hour and the Swede just nods and laughs in appropriate gaps. While his English is amazingly good, he struggles for the first hour or so until we pause for breath!! Hard to believe I know??

I heart snow!

Easter in Sweden!

well we have to have one poser!

I have lots of things I need to blog about at the moment, so watch out to see if I can keep to my word and be a good blogger :D

Trevlig helg! (happy weekend!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mhor said...

Hahah over the snow already hahahahaa