Monday, May 26, 2008

Doing a dance, doing a dance... doing a Christmas dance!

Well seeing as that was the "it" song while I was home in January (Thanks Sambo) I felt it only fitting to use that as the title as.....

Finally....

We have....

Booked Håkan's flight to Austraia! We will be home for christmas and new year!

H will be departing London on 20th December and we both will be staying until 18th January (unless there is a super cool BDO line up in which case the 19th!). So I am sure that anyone up for some celebrating (read drinking) on 22nd December - let us know!!! At the moment my flight is booked for 29th November - although I will advise if that date will change at a later date. YAY!!!

3 comments:

Mhor said...

Wheee.....

fona25 said...

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY, can't wait. This year, Christmas will be SO cool. I am SO going over the top dude!!!

Cassandra Doyle said...

hahahaha! now why doesnt that suprise me????