Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well someone likes a "Classic"

Apparently so!
After several emails and an embarressed phone call - I have discovered that apparently someone decided that the "Classic" Nokia was worth keeping.
Now they haven't used my account (which is locked anyway) but the phone is not at the bar. Even after I remembered where I left it!! Soooo.... there you go - apparently there are some people worse off than me in mobile phone land!
For them perhaps the classic was an upgrade???

hahahahaha! Hilarious. I caved and decided to order another SIM.
I will be contactable by the end of the week I would imagine.

For now I'm just looking at iPhones! I had intended on buying myself a new ipod for christmas (and not just because my current ipods inscription sucks!)- but I decided that i might get an iphone, working on the basis that if I actually LOVE my phone, I'll possibly be a little more careful with it!
You know I've been carying around my favourite lipgloss since January 2005 - cause I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha - nooooo your Nokia "classic"...