Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When bad hair happens to good people!

I have always had crazy sleeping patterns when I'm dealing with tranisitions in my life. So it came as no suprise to me that as I am preparing to uproot myself again, that sleep is becomming a rare commodity! Monday night I decided to do something productive with my 'awake time' i.e the midnight to 2am time bracket. I decided to redo my hair. Which included cutting my fringe.

I've done this 100 times before - there shouldn't have been a problem. Of course there was. I stupidly cut my fringe at the length I wanted it to sit.... while it was wet! Roll your eyes people - it's just one more ingredient in this #!@*cake I seem to be baking... (Maddie's metaphore not mine!).

I have a 60's party to attend on Saturday night - which Håkan will also attend - so I am desperately searching for a wig to wear - as we all know your hair makes or breaks you - and right now it damn well breaks me!

I will post about Stockholm and Paris before the end of the week!

3 comments:

fona25 said...

can't cut it even shorter for one of those really short fringes? Pin it to one side? Wear a cool hairband a la Nicole Ritchie? Bryl cream?

Anonymous said...

Do a 60s quiff with your fringe???

Cassandra Doyle said...

Oh I think it will be fine by the time I get home... My hair seems to grow at superspeed these days!
I'm off to find a wig to go with my go-go dancers outfit (which I also need to find)... if that fails I'll go as a beatnick (?sp) and wear a thick glasses so it looks like the fringe is ment to be that short :D