Thursday, June 12, 2008

Please Vote For Maddie!!!

You will remember a while back that my friend Maddie was writing some excellent gig reviews for V-Fest. She wrote by far the best reviews and had the most amounts of comments etc... However NOW WE HAVE TO VOTE! (The person who is winning wrote 2 very ordinary reviews - but obviously has the most amount of friends!!)

Please do the following:

The good people at virgin finally got their shit together, and you are now able to vote on my blogs, and me generally. Here's what you do:

1. Go to http://music.virgin.com/author/Mads/

2. On the top right hand side, where it says 'Do I deserve to win the Global Vpass' - click 'Vote for me'

3. Scroll down the page - at the end of each review, click on the little button that says 'Vote'.

4. Follow steps 1 to 3 once or twice a day, or whenever you are bored. (It might not let you vote again within a couple of hours, but keep trying!)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mhor said...

It won't let me vote more than once - I have tried - both here and work - just keeps telling me I have already voted...

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, it seems all involved in the voting have begun using less than noble ways of gaining votes. Each of the leaders have jumped thousands of votes per day, so I guess it's open season. There are some ways to circumvent the legitimate process, but I'll leave that to the readers to discover.

Cassandra Doyle said...

I don't understand why Virgin don't just announce a winner - they must know who they think deserve to win???
Well I tried to cheat for maddie but its stopped me doing that now... so who knows??