Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Watch this space....

I am writing another blog for Lonely Planet Myspace. I intend to write about The Isle of Wight Festival. It's a while since I wrote about a gig (like 8years?????) so this might be a little more challenging that I thought!

Do you think that this means I need to behave and actually document what is going on around me - or simply write about how my "whole" festival experience... hmmmm...
I mean The Sex Pistols are headling.... I am sure that Johnny would never want a sober writer in the crowd??? Can you imagine it - sobriety and the sex pistols....

Phhhhurlease!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mhor said...

Hahhaha - no make sure you keep a video diary on your mobile phone so you can remember what to write about :D

Cassandra Doyle said...

hahaha! do you remember the ancient phone I have??????????
Damn I should have a new phone so i can take videos as well - that way I could watch over the parts I knew I needed to remember :D

Mhor said...

Well YOU did have a phone that was capable of this...

Cassandra Doyle said...

hahahahaha!!!!!