Monday, June 2, 2008

What a difference 9 weeks can make!!

9 weeks ago (before a shopping trip to Copenhagen) lib took this photo. click here

Today - same thermomoter, same balcony. (see I made sure you could see in the apartment so noone would accuse me of being in Spain!)
Yes I live in Sweden!

Sometimes life is wonderful.

p.s. The temperature wasnt strictly 40+ degrees - the sunshines directly onto the balcony which is semi enclosed and heats up in the early evening (photo taken at 7pm).
I imagine it was about 30degrees today. So so so nice!

3 comments:

Fussy said...

I nearly had a little cry when I read that I has there 9 weeks ago!

It's not looking good for being back by the 16th but I'll definately come for a visit if I get my visa.

Cassandra Doyle said...

oh hon! I know you probably wont be back by the 16th. But that just means you have to make a summer trip to Sweden. We can go hiking and have a picnic before we drink too much champagne in the evenings!! And this time you will come empty handed!!!!
(Although it will rain as soon as you arrive!)

Cassandra Doyle said...

p.s. go make some kladdkaka and turn the aircon up - you will feel like your in Sweden :D