Friday, April 11, 2008

DEVASTATION!!!

I have just read my University Application in full, and...
Yes, I have until April 15th to finalise my application, but, NOOOO, I do not have until the 15th to submit my previous academic transcripts. The deadline was apparently February 15th.

Which means, I have spent hours, and hours trying to find the perfect program.
I found it. See here or here. And now I cant do it.
(I swear to god if you mention anything about being organised O'Brien.... I'll... I dont know what I'll do... but I'll do something!!!)

Honestly I cant believe this. It feels like a really bad joke.
(I applied in December, changed my preferences in March. Applications close April 15th. DAMN DAMN!!! )

So now this means, I cant start until next year, which means I don't finish when Nat comes over next Summer. It means I will have finished one semester, and I will have one semester to go....

SOMEBODY FIX THIS FOR ME.
Please. Pretty?
With sugar on top???
No? (God damn it I would know how to fix it if I was in Australia).

Fine, I'm going lay on the couch and sulk, eat lots of chocolate and not exercise all weekend!
(Man, when did I get so old I turn to chocolate before beer or wine???)

Trevlig Helg!

9 comments:

fona25 said...

aw, hon, I can't offer any advice, as I have no idea...but I don't understand why you have to have your academic transcripts in way before you had to finalise your application...doesn't really make sense to me. Those Swedes are strange, yes?

Cry, dude, put on the waterworks BIG time.

Mhor said...

So why does it mean you CAN'T start - just do a late application?? Contact the uni in person and see if they will make allowances - I mean if you have the application in my the deadline...

Laura said...

hey dude,

that sucks big time!!!

btw you really have kept to your word, i've spent all morning trying t o catch up on your blog!!!

well done!!

xox

Cassandra Doyle said...

Ummm... They will accept my late transcripts, the problem is they will only consider my application if there is spare spots in the course... so we'll just wait and see. It sucks, but I guess it will teach me to read applications thoroughly next time!

Cassandra Doyle said...

p.s. I'm not that good Laura, I've just stopped responding to emails (so it would seem). I think you emailed me like 1month agao and i havent responded yet. Whoops x

Laura said...

yes that is true... i've been a bit slack.. though not having the internet for about 6 weeks puts you out of touch.

*expecting email soon*

Cassandra Doyle said...

LOL! so that appology doesnt get me out of sending an email.
Damn!!

Laura said...

yep... now coz i think you are being a slacker i expect a bigger one

Cassandra Doyle said...

LOL!
wouldnt hold your breath if i were you!