Friday, April 25, 2008

Stop ESP yelling... I can hear your thoughts loud and clear...

Ok I can hear what your saying.
I ask for your help, i begged for your help and I have delivered... NOTHING!!!
So as life always goes, as soon as I mentioned my fear of impending insanity through boredom, life got a whole lot busier.

There was of course a few complications with regards to my "photography" skills and the little project set for me by Nat and Fo. I was attempting to take a series of photographs with my polaroid inside the house (as it was always too dark outside by the time I got around to my photo of the day), which of course didnt work at all!! So as far as they go - well I will post ???something soon.

Benji - I promise I am honing my investigative reporting skills as we speak!

Sorry for my begging and well, not delivering... but dont give up on me just yet...

1 comment:

Mhor said...

Lol - I have been wondering...


ps.. Check out my blog - I DARE you!!!