Thursday, April 3, 2008

So it goes a little something like this....

Big thanks to Lib, Ben, Fo and Nat who seem to be the only people who care for my sanity :D

Over the next 3weeks, my projects include:

A photo/word of the day for 2 weeks.

A combination of Fo and Nat's suggestions. I only have 7 polaroids left, so the photos will be both digital and polariod. Day one was friday (4th), so I will post the first week next friday/saturday....

A trip to the Ale Stones. Apparently I have ALMOST been to them... The story goes that we didnt go the extra 500m because I couldnt be bothered.

(Sidebar people: when there is room for communication error, the non local ALWAYS gets blamed for not wanting to do things, its so easy to say, "Well we told you but you didnt really feel like it". Didnt really feel like what???? I had no any idea they even existed!!!!!)

A trip to Dalby, Sverige, with photos and exploration and everything... and I will compare it to Dalby, Qld, 'Stralia!

An indepth review of why Swede's are obsessed with Salmiak aka Ammonium Chloride - Just for Benji!

So there you go... keep thinking of ideas for me... i'm enjoying it. Will start with the Dalby trip tomorrow if there is even a glimmer of sunshine.


2 comments:

Mhor said...

Yeah you better seeing as we were supposed to go in December!!!

Ps - one of the ladies at work is pregnant and can't get enough of that licorice with the salt stuff on it - maybe I should get you to send some over as a bribe for photo's from Fona!!!

Cassandra Doyle said...

Yeah I can send it over, I will send some stuff next month I think, otherwise if you know anyone going to Ikea, prolly easier :D It's gross by the way... UNLESS, you eat it at the same time as milk chocolate, then it tastes like chocolate bullets!! Kinded defeats the purpose of eating the salted stuff though....