Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Emo girl in me :D

Emo.
Emotional.
You know how the slagging goes.....

I just re-read my blog from yesterday (I know a little late now) and I did not mean for it to sound so... well... so freaking emo. In my head there were positive thoughts comming out about how the new things in your life eventually take over and you get there in the end...

I know that's not how it reads :D

But it's just that I'm emotional :D
emo...tion...al...


oh lord... please don't let me be misunderstood :D

3 comments:

fona25 said...

Not an Emo in sight dude!

Hope you are doing ok, can't wait to see you. What date do you get home again?

PS You've been tagged, see my blog!

Cassandra Doyle said...

I arrive 6 weeks on sunday. 30th November.
I'm starting to get scared and nervous about comming home. It seems ridiculous I know... but I am.
I know I've been tagged... I almost commented on your blog yesterday DON'T TAG ME :D
I'll come up with something :D

Mhor said...

Hahahaa didn't tag me :p

Whee for being home soon!!!