Friday, October 3, 2008

Nothing to see people!

Sad isn't it.
I'm newly single, living in europe and I have nothing to report.
Damn - how the hell did that happen?

Although I can finally attest that the alleged "Australia Community" living in Malmo is not in fact an urban myth - it is alive and kicking, and I have found a way to infiltrate it! Well so to speak. Tomorrow night I'm going to the Malmo AFL end of season dinner. LOL! A footy banquet - in Sweden...

I have some photos that I will post soon - they were taken at the filming of Me & Nettan's music video for it's time...
When I get a chance...
I'm slack slack slack....
I'm busy doing nothing you see (or nothing exciting perhaps!)

My first assignment is due on Tuesday - as usual I haven't even decided what I will write about. Damn.... wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Mhor said...

Whee... Hope you had fun at the banquet and doing "nothing"

Good luck with the assignment..