Friday, October 31, 2008

Tim Tams make me smile! Oh yes they do.

I am feeling incredibly spoilt today.
My twin sister has just sent me a box weighing 1.8kg worth of "things" from Australia.

These "things" include BONDS underware and singlets in bright summer colours - which is a great contrast to the grey which currently surrouding me in Skåne!
Mint Kit Kats
Bracelets - again in very fun, funky and bright colours!!
T-Shirts; Stubbie cooler; paintings by two of my favourite artists - Sambo & Maximo Carson.
and finally..... TIM TAMS! For those of you who watch 'How I met your mother' - Please insert the appropriate 'Awesome' here!

Fona also sent me a really cute top - but I'm sorry to say this present trumps anything at the moment!

2 comments:

Mhor said...

So where are the photos??? hehehee

Cassandra Doyle said...

well i was still in my seminar when i wrote that!!
maybe tomorrow?