Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Milestones... AWESOME!

I'm 33 next week.
Yep, little ol' me.
That part I'm ok about, 33 isn't old.
And seeing 40 is the new 30, well really that must make me as young as young can be. Right?

Now, as I said I'm 33 next week.
Here comes the eeekkk part!
Living in Sweden I have managed to burn through all my cash - Rack up a good amount of credit card debt and not contribute to superannuation or likes for the past (almost) 2 years. Well technically I am now contributing in Sweden, but as far as I'm aware, it's not transferable.

Crapola! I need to find some financial security for myself.
I've been in the work force for 16years - double crapola.
I haven't always worked full time, but bloody hell I'm getting close to being half way through my working life and I have nothing to show for it - well days and days worth of great stories of travelling, drunken antics, and good times - but they aren't going to put a roof over my head when I'm 60 are they!

So guess who has some SERIOUS sorting out of her financial life to do.
2009 is going to be a very big year people.

For me at least!

2 comments:

Mhor said...

Wow all your posts haven't been showing up for me in the RSS feed.. Only just reading them now..

I am so in the same boat as you..

Cassandra Doyle said...

Yeah it's a little scary isn't it Natty! I just have to dream up a mastre plan to make myself wealthy instead of finding ways to help others succeed!